so a guy gave his friend 10 puns hoping that one of them would make him laugh. sadly, no pun in ten did.
yesterday was nine years ago
just let that sink in
If there was a ghost in my house i’d probably never notice it like i’d close a door and when i come back its strangely opened again and i’d just like “fuck i thought i closed it im so fucking stupid”
• go to the bathroom to escape
• feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
• dwell on a small awkward for much longer than necessary
• never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
• follow said person way too much
• worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
• faking an illness to get out of a social event
I thought I Was past social anxiety, I still do 4 or 5 of these :S
Raise your hand if you have watched so much British television that is has actually changed your speech patterns.
I’ve not the slightest idea how you’ve come round to that idea.
Exactly. I haven’t the foggiest idea of how you’ve come to that conclusion.
What in the bloody hell are you blabbering on bout you twat?
Behold, people that have never been within 50 feet of anyone even remotely British.